Bodhouse – A bright and spacious apartment in the center of Rome
Bodhouse – Style and comfort
bright and spacious apartment in the center of Rome. Located in the area of Testaccio a very typical Roman neighborhood.
The apartment (about 60 square meters), wihich has been completely renovated and furnished in late 2015, is situated on the second floor of a quiet residential building with an internal garden and consists of:
* Hallway with a large closet for storing your suitcases
* Two bright and spacious bedrooms, each with a queen size bed 190x160cm (they can also be transformed into 2 twin beds), large closet, mirror, and some warm and welcoming lamps from Italian designer Kartell.
* One large bathroom, decorated with ceramic tiles from De Maio, and equipped with: shower, bathtub, sink, bidet, washer, window, heating, shower and clotheshorse. For our guests we provide: a hair dryer, complimentary kit, towels, detergents and soap.
* Completely furnished kitchen: gas cooker, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, water boiler, toaster, moka, coffee machine and a dishwasher.
* A merry and colorful living room decorated with both vintage and modern style: a red couch, an antique table, 4 chairs from designer Casprini, 2 colorful stools by Kartell and on the wall many paintings we hope you enjoy. There are also many shelves at your disposal which may also be used as a computer station.
Kids are welcome! For them you will find: a cot, a stroller (pushchair), a backpack for carrying babies, a meal heater, books with fairytales and lots of toys!
All rooms have: windows, wooden floors, air conditioning, heating, WiFi & ADSL high speed.
Bodhouse is a safe home: legally licensed and authorized by the City of Rome (licence n° QA/2015/29904-8/12/2015), fully insured, and equipped with a fire extinguisher. All necessary steps have been taken to ensure safety and cleanliness, including the fully certified electrical wirings in the house.
In the home you will find maps and guides of Rome, as well as a multilingual welcome book that contains information on how to get around with public transport, a list of recommended restaurants and trattorias, useful services in the area, and emergency numbers as well as our contact numbers.
At your disposal: washer, dishwasher, bed linens, wash cloths and bathroom towels. Iron and ironing board, detergents, soaps and shampoo.
Currently there is no elevator in the building, it will be installed soon. We will gladly help you bring your suitcases, the apartment is on the second floor and the stairs are not steep.
We live 5 minutes away and are always at your disposal for anything you may need during your stay with us.
Most of the major tourist spots can be reached by foot
Within a short distance from the house you will find various modes of public transport: subway (the stop is Piramide about 10 minutes from home), a train station (Ostiense) with trains to and from the airport is less than one kilometer away, and many bus stops for Colosseum, Trastevere, San Pietro, Via del Corso just two minutes away from home.
300 meters away is a guarded garage open 24 hours a day
At your request, we can give you references for the following services:
- Professional car service to and from either airport
- Guided food and wine tours
- Custom tailored guided tours of Rome (also with dedicated guide)
- Tour of christian Rome
- Guided tours of the major art exhibitions of the moment
- Bicycle rentals
- Chef for a Day: quick hands-on courses of roman cuisine
- Reservations for your car in the nearby garage
Once you have confirmed your reservation, and before your arrival, it will be our pleasure to send you a list of all major cultural and fun events happening in Rome during your stay.